Maximum retention in minimum time!
Studying for the USMLE® Step 1 can be a race against time. This unique resource helps you beat the clock—and score big. Drawn from the perspectives of top students fresh from their course work, this rapid-fire resource distills the need-to-know, high-yield concepts and topics that will give you the edge on exam day. It’s a valuable asset to help you study when time is limited.
Featuring an accessible two-column “flashcard” Q&A format, Deja Review™ USMLE® Step 1 reinforces familiar material, while accelerating mastery of commonly tested topics. The Q&As help you efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamlines study time by maximizing your down time, this is the ideal resource for completing a large number of questions in a limited amount of time.
• Provides a flashcard experience with the convenience of a book
• USMLE®-style vignettes deliver review material in a board-simulating clinical presentation
• Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the subject matter
• Clinical correlations of basic science help you gear up for coursework and board exams
• Compact and easy to carry for on-the-spot studying
About the Author
Daniel Orringer, MD is a resident at the University of Michigan Neurosurgery Department.
John Naheedy, MD is a resident at the University of California-San Diego Medical Center Radiology Department.
There are no reviews yet.