The most up-to-date study guide for CCRN board certification
Prepare for the CCRN exam with the most up-to-date study guide available. CCRN Review offers hundreds of review questions that target the test’s most important question types, and includes four full-length practice tests. Organized to help you make the most of your study time, it covers all of the fundamental concepts tested on the exam. You will find strategies for handling questions based on real-world patient scenarios, help with essential math concepts, and extensive tips for performing your best on exam day.
CCRN Review will help get you exam-day ready with:
- 4 full-length practice tests that reflect the most recent version of the exam
- 500 review questions targeting the most important question types
- Complete coverage of the exam’s two core subjects: Clinical Judgment and Professional Caring & Ethical Practice
- Strategies for answering questions based on real-world patient scenarios
- Thorough review of essential math concepts essential to the CCRN exam
- Techniques for success on Professional Caring & Ethical Practice questions
- Shortcuts to help you save time and minimize mistakes
- Tools to help you approach specific question types in the most effective way
About the Author
Michael Reid, RN, MSN, CCRN, is a Critical Care Registered Nurse in the Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit at Advocate HealthIllinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago.
There are no reviews yet.