Practical Standard Prescriber by ABM Abdullah is written in a concise and simplified way so that it can be palatable and practiced practically in day-to-day life. Additional chapters of Eye, ENT, Gynecology and Obstetrics have been added in a very brief manner. These chapters have been reviewed by the respective experts in these subjects. This book will provide an algorithmic approach to diagnose and will be helpful to give proper management.
- The book presents in brief the etiology, clinical presentation, investigations and management of various diseases encountered in clinical practice on a day-to-day basis.
- Covers diseases pertaining to almost ady systems witll the boh emphasis on genetics, poisoning, psychiatric disorders, electrolyte and acid-base imbalance, and specific diseases pertaining to vitamin deficiency.
- Presented in a format which is easy to understand with accentuated bullet points for quick referral.
- Written by an expert well known for his academic inclination and capability.
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. Cardiovascular System 1
2. Respiratory Diseases 39
3. Gastrointestinal Diseases 64
4. Hematology 90
5. Hepatology 117
6. Endocrinology 135
7. Infectious Disease and Tropical Medicine 164
8. Nephrology 196
9. Rheumatology 221
10. Dermatology 236
11. Sexually Transmitted Diseases 252
12. Neurology 257
13. Poisoning 298
14. Psychiatric Diseases 306
15. Vitamins 318
16. Electrolyte and Acid-base Imbalance 325
17. Pediatrics 330
18. Genetics 341
19. Miscellaneous 345
20. Diseases of the Eye 375
21. Diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat 386
22. Gynecology 401
23. Obstetrics 417