A city of contrasts, Bangkok blends serene shrines with soaring skyscrapers and bustling streets with quiet canals. Amidst this tantalising environment you’ll find sizzling street food, colourful markets, and vibrant bars. Night or day, this capital is a treat for the senses. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Bangkok with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Bangkok into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best Buddhist temples, places to eat, shops and festivals.
– Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Bangkok’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaeo, the National Museum, Wat Pho, Bangkok’s Canals, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Jim Thompson House, Wat Arun and Ayutthaya
– Bangkok’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s attractions, things to do for free and hidden-gems off the beaten track
– A laminated pull-out map of Bangkok, plus eight colour area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Thailand.
“A lovely and well-illustrated series of travel guides.” — Chicago Tribune
About the Author
Experience the world with DK Eyewitness.
DK Eyewitness’ highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
There are no reviews yet.